Yes, indeed, Sursum Corda MKE, it is Holy Week. By the time this post hits the virtual press, it will be Spy Wednesday.
If you don’t know who the spy is, you should have gone to mass today. However, you will have the opportunity to find out again this Holy Week. When, you ask? I will not give any sneak previews on the liturgy for the Triduum.
Instead, I will encourage you all to attend all that Holy Week has to offer.
3/24: Holy Thursday
- 7:30 PM High Mass – Adoration at the Altar of Repose until Midnight
3/25: Good Friday
- 3 PM Liturgy of the Passion
- 6:30 PM Stations of Cross
- 6 – 8 PM Confessions
3/26: Holy Saturday
- 6 – 8 PM Confession
- 8:30 PM Easter Vigil High Mass
3/27: Easter Sunday
- 10 AM High Mass – Blessing of Easter food after each Mass
Be holy and stay classy, Sursum Corda!